Spaghetti With Olive Oil, Garlic, and Chili Flakes
Published on August 9, 2017 | By FYL |
- Cook Time
- 7 oz spaghetti
- 3 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1½ tsp chili pepper flakes
- 1 C Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Cook spaghetti according to the directions on the package, until it is al dente.
- Strain spaghetti and place in a large serving dish.
- Add the minced garlic, chili pepper flakes, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Mix together well.
- Serve warm with crusty bread. Sometimes the simplest foods are the best!
- Servings : 4
- Recipe Type : Dinner