Spiralized Zucchini “Pasta” With Peas, Pancetta and Ricotta
Published on August 10, 2017 | By FYL |
- Cook Time
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ lb pancetta, diced
- 4 large zucchini, spiralized
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Pinch of fresh cracked pepper
- ½ C frozen peas, thawed
- ¼ C ricotta cheese, crumbled
- Fresh basil
- Heat a large skillet on high heat. Add 1 Tbsp of the olive oil. Add the pancetta and cook for 5-7 minutes, until crisp. Add the zucchini noodles and sauté for 3 minutes, until crisp-tender. Stir in the rest of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and stir in the thawed peas.
- Divide between serving dishes and top with crumbled ricotta cheese and a sprig of fresh basil.
- Servings : 4
- Recipe Type : Dinner