Sweet and Salty Salmon Rub
Published on August 10, 2017 | By FYL |
- Cook Time
- ¼ C firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 2 tsp chili powder (more if you like it spicy)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp celery seeds
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb raw salmon
- In a large bowl, mix together the sugar, salt, black pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, celery seeds, ground coriander, and paprika.
- Rub the extra virgin olive oil into the salmon. Rub the dry spices over the top of the salmon. Let stand for 30 minutes to allow the spices to soak into the salmon to deepen the flavor.
- Grill over medium-high heat for 8-10 minutes, until the fish is flaky and cooked through.
- Best served warm with a crispy side salad.