Serves 2 Ingredients:
9 oz scampi tails
17 oz clams
17 oz asparagus
1/2 onion A few slices of toast
1/2 clove of garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil to taste Chive and parsley to taste Salt and pepper to taste
- Remove the shells from the scampi tails.
- Cut the carrot, onion and mince the parsley.
- Boil the shells for about half an hour with 500 ml of water, carrot, onion, parsley and pepper & salt.
- Clean and rinse the asparagus.put in sep pot of water & Boil for about 10 minutes.
- Drain and cut the ends. Fry the slices of bread in Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Drain them on paper towels and then absorb the excessive fat.
- Clean the clams.
- Cut, chop and mince the garlic. Sautè the garlic with extra virgin olive oil and parsley.
- Add the clams. Let them open and remove from the heat. Remove the shell from the shellfish and keep 4 pieces of them.
- Strain the broth so it’s clear and reheat.
- Add the scampi. Cook and add the asparagus.
- Add the shellfish, add a pinch of salt and then remove. Chop the parsley together with chive. Put the soup into the dishes.
- Sprinkle with the chopped parsley and chive, Serve with croutons.