Bacon Macaroni and Cheese Cupcakes
Published on August 2, 2017 | By Flavor Of Life |
- Cook Time
- Cupcake liners
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 strips bacon
- 8 oz elbow macaroni
- 2 C cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs
- 1 C milk
- Seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Line a 12-cup cupcake tin with cupcake liners. Brush each liner with some of the extra virgin olive oil.
- In a large frying pan, cook the bacon strips until crisp. Drain cooked bacon and let cool. When cool, rough chop the bacon. Set aside.
- Cook the macaroni according to package instructions. When cooked, drain the water and return to the saucepan. Add the cheddar cheese, chopped bacon, and 1 Tbsp of the extra virgin olive oil. Gently stir together until the cheese begins to melt.
- Mix the eggs and the milk together. Pour into cheesy macaroni mixture.
- Scoop mixture into the cupcake liners and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown on top. When cooked, take out of the liners, place on a platter, and drizzle with the remaining extra virgin olive.
- Servings : 12
- Recipe Type : Cheese