Balsamic and Applesauce Chicken Thighs
Published on August 2, 2017 | By Flavor Of Life |
- Cook Time
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 oz applesauce
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp fresh Italian parsley, rough chopped
- 2 Tbsp pecorino cheese, shaved
- Pour 1 Tbsp of the extra virgin olive oil on the bottom of slow cooker. Place boneless, skinless chicken thighs over the olive oil. Pour balsamic vinegar and applesauce over the chicken. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Cook on low for 4 hours or until very tender. Remove chicken from slow cooker and place on a serving platter. Sprinkle with the Italian parsley and shaved pecorino cheese. Spoon the remainder of the olive oil over the cooked chicken.
- Great served both warm and cold.