Buffalo Chicken Cobb Salad
Published on November 23, 2016 | By Flavor Of Life |
- Prep Time
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce (more if you like spicy)
- 2 cups cooked rotisserie chicken meat, in bite-sized pieces
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 3 small tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 head butter lettuce
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk ranch dressing
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the extra virgin olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and hot sauce.
- Add the chicken pieces, celery, and tomato wedges and toss together until well coated.
- Separate lettuce leaves and arrange on four plates.
- Spoon the buffalo chicken mixture on the lettuce and top with hard-boiled egg slices.
- Drizzle each salad with your favorite buttermilk ranch dressing.
- Servings : 4
- Recipe Type : Salad