Published on November 23, 2016 | By Flavor Of Life |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small head cauliflower
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled and sliced)
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- ½ tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the cauliflower into pieces, place in a pot of chicken stock with the garlic, and bring to a boil
- Cook until tender, about 8-10 minutes
- Drain the cooked cauliflower and garlic and place in a large bowl.
- Add the cream cheese, milk, Parmesan cheese, and extra virgin olive oil.
- Mash with a potato masher until blended and fluffy.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Finish with an extra swirl of extra virgin olive oil.
- Servings : 4
- Recipe Type : Side Dish