Cod Piccata With Lemon and Capers
Published on August 3, 2017 | By Flavor Of Life |
- Cook Time
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp grated lemon zest
- 2 tsp capers
- 1 lb cod fillet, cut into four pieces
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, rough chopped
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- In a small saucepan, heat the olive oil, butter, lemon juice, garlic powder, and lemon zest until butter is melted. Stir in the capers.
- Place cod in an ungreased 13"x 9" baking dish. Sprinkle with cracked black pepper. Spoon the olive oil/caper mixture over fillets and place in the oven. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- To serve, sprinkle with the fresh chopped parsley and divide onto 4 plates.