Creamy Avocado Crostini
Published on November 23, 2016 | By Flavor Of Life |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 small baguette, sliced diagonally
- Preheat broiler on high
- In a large bowl, mix together the avocado, garlic salt, pepper, lemon juice, and chives.
- Add 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Stir and mash until you have a chunky paste mixture.
- Lay out the sliced bread on a flat baking tray. Brush the remaining extra virgin olive oil on both sides of the bread.
- Toast on both sides until a light golden brown.
- While still warm, spread the crostini with the avocado mixture.
- Servings : 16
- Recipe Type : Appetizer