Cucumber, Corn, and Peach Salad
Published on August 3, 2017 | By Flavor Of Life |
- Cook Time
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, halved lengthwise, and sliced
- 2 medium ears corn, kernels removed
- 3 small peaches, thinly sliced
- Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- ½ C green onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ C fresh mint, chopped
- ¼ C sliced almonds, toasted
- For the dressing:
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1½ Tbsp honey
- 1½ Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- To make the dressing, whisk together the extra virgin olive oil, honey, apple cider vinegar, and minced garlic. Whisk vigorously until emulsified. Set aside.
- In separate bowl, add the cucumber, corn, and sliced peaches. Season with salt and cracked black pepper. Add the green onion, mint, and toasted almonds. Toss together.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix thoroughly. Divide onto 4 salad plates.
- Also great served as a side dish with grilled chicken or fish.
- Servings : 4
- Recipe Type : Salad