Fresh Pea, Mint and Feta Cheese Muffins
- Muffin tin
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 150g/7 oz frozen peas, defrosted
- 100g/4 oz feta cheese
- Handful of chopped fresh mint
- 4 eggs
- 1 oz/25g corn flour
- 1⁄2 C milk
- Optional: chopped ham or smoked tofu
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Brush each muffin mold with some of the extra virgin olive oil
- Mix all the ingredients together and spoon in the muffin tins. You can add additional ingredients such as chopped ham or smoked tofu according to your preference.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown on top. When cooked, place on a platter, and drizzle with the remaining extra virgin olive oil. Serve with a tomato and olive salad.