Garlic Roasted Vegetable Pasta
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- 8 oz. Spaghetti pasta
- 6 cups vegetables such as eggplant, red pepper, onion, red onion, zucchini, cubed
- 10 cloves of garlic, whole
- 2-3 Tbs of Extra Virgin Olive Oil to roast veggies
- 3 -4 Tbs olive oil, for pasta
- Grated parmesan
- 4 Tbs fresh parsley, minced
- 1-2 tsp chili flakes (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place vegetables on a baking sheet. Drizzle 2-3 Tbs of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt, and pepper. Toss well and roast until tender, for about 15 minutes.
- In a medium to large pot cook pasta according to the package instructions.
- Drain pasta and save ¼ cup of the liquid for later use.
- Return pasta to the pot, add roasted veggies, and 3-4 Tbs of olive oil. Then add parmesan, parsley, chili flakes, salt, and pepper to taste. Toss all the ingredients while adding the reserved cooking liquid slowly until creating a silky sauce. You may not need all of the reserved liquid.
- Serve immediately.