Italian Turkey Burgers
Published on August 4, 2017 | By Flavor Of Life |
- Cook Time
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 C marinara sauce
- 4 slices of provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper, and 2 Tbsp of the extra virgin olive oil. Mix together with a wooden spoon. Divide mixture into four and form into equal size patties.
- Place patties on a large baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes until cooked.
- Meanwhile, brush the hamburger buns with the remainder of the olive oil. Place buns on a baking sheet and toast until golden.
- Place the burgers on the bottoms of the toasted buns, spoon the marinara sauce on, and top with a slice of provolone cheese. Broil to melt the cheese. Put the lids on the burgers and serve warm.