Keto Low Carb Turkey Burgers
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1⁄2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 Tbsp sundried tomato purée
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Iceberg lettuce leaves
- Grated cheddar cheese
- 1 large avocado
- 1 lime
- 10 cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper, sundried tomato purée and 2 Tbsp of the extra virgin olive oil. Mix together with a wooden spoon. Divide mixture into four and form into equal size patties.
- Place patties on a large baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes until cooked.
- While the burgers are cooking, mash the avocado flesh with the lime juice, tomatoes and salt to taste.
- Place the burgers on lettuce leaves, with a spoonful of the avocado purée and some grated cheese.
- A low carb delicious lunch!!!
- Servings : 4
- Recipe Type : Lunch