Pasta with Tuna
Published on June 1, 2021 | In Other | By Flavor Of Life |
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- 1 pound (500 g) pasta
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- ½ medium onion, diced
- 1 (14 oz.) canned crushed tomatoes
- ½ cup water
- 5 oz. canned tuna
- 3 Tbs chopped parsley
- Cook pasta as directed in the package
- Heat Extra Virgin Olive Oil over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add onions, tomatoes, and ½ cup of water. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add tuna, parsley, and the cooked pasta previously drained, to the tomato sauce. Mix well
- Serve warm.