Pepperoncini Potato Salad
Published on August 7, 2017 | By Flavor Of Life |
- Cook Time
- 2½ lb new potatoes, halved and boiled
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp grain mustard
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 stick celery, chopped
- 6 whole pepperoncini, sliced with seeds
- 1 Tbsp green relish
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes in salted water until tender when pierced with a fork, about 8-10 minutes. Drain and leave to cool.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the extra virgin olive oil, grain mustard, and red wine vinegar until blended. Add the chopped scallions, celery, pepperoncini, and green relish.
- Add the cooked potatoes to the mixture and toss gently together. Season with sea salt and pepper to taste. Place in a large serving bowl.
- Great served at a summer cookout with grilled meats.