Published on November 30, 2016 | By Flavor Of Life |
- Prep Time
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 15-oz can pumpkin puree
- 15-oz can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon tahini sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients, except the extra virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper, to a food processor.
- Pulse until smooth.
- Slowly add in the extra virgin olive oil until it becomes a smooth dipping consistency.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon into a deep serving bowl and finish with a swirl of extra virgin olive oil.
- Servings : 12
- Recipe Type : Appetizer