Published on November 30, 2016 | By Flavor Of Life |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Aluminum foil
- 2 large zucchinis, grated
- 4 tablespoon basil pesto
- 2 6-oz filets of fresh salmon
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400º F .
- Make 2 large aluminum foil squares.
- Using a cheese grater, grate the zucchini.
- Toss the grated zucchini with half of the pesto.
- Divide the pesto zucchini evenly between the foil squares
- Place the salmon on top, then spread the rest of the pesto on each salmon filet.
- In a large bowl, mix together cherry tomatoes, garlic slices, balsamic vinegar, black pepper, fresh basil, and extra virgin olive oil.
- Spread the vegetable mixture around the salmon and fold up the foil into “baskets.”
- Place the foil baskets on a rimmed baking sheet and place into the oven for 20 minutes.
- Servings : 4
- Recipe Type : Dinner