Scandinavian Omega 3 Potato Salad
Published on December 4, 2019 | By FYL |
- 21⁄2 lb new potatoes, halved and boiled (keep the skins on if possible, to increase the fiber content of the meal)
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp grain mustard
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 stick celery, chopped
- 100g/4 oz smoked salmon, cut into small cubes
- 1 Tbsp capers, drained
- Fresh chopped dill
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes in salted water until tender when pierced with a fork, about 8-10 minutes. Drain and leave to cool.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the extra virgin olive oil, grain mustard, red wine vinegar and yogurt until blended. Add the chopped scallions, celery and capers.
- Add the cooked potatoes to the mixture and toss gently together. Season with sea salt and pepper to taste. Place in a large serving bowl and scatter with the smoked salmon and fresh dill and parsley.
- Great served at a summer cookout with grilled fish or seafood and a large bowl of avocado and spinach salad.