Shrimp w Olive Oil Garlic and Lime
Published on November 30, 2016 | By Flavor Of Life |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 12 garlic cloves, minced
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1½ lb uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 450º F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together extra virgin olive oil, garlic, lime juice, sea salt, and cracked black pepper.
- Mix in the raw shrimp and let stand for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Heat a metal roasting pan in the oven.
- Put all the shrimp mixture in the hot roasting tray and place back in oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes until cooked through.
- Spoon the hot shrimp and the juices into small appetizer bowls or serve on a large platter
- Serve with lime wedges.
- Servings : 4
- Recipe Type : Appetizer