Skillet Garlic Knots
Published on August 8, 2017 | By Flavor Of Life |
- Cook Time
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- ¼ C fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 8-oz package crescent dough sheets
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Gently warm extra virgin olive oil, butter, and garlic in a small saucepan. Add chopped parsley and stir. When the garlic is soft, pour out into a bowl and set aside.
- Roll out the dough on a cutting board. Cut in half lengthwise and then slice in the other direction into ¾" strips. Tie the dough strips into knots. Loop a strip of dough and then take one end over and through the loop.
- Arrange in the same iron skillet, so that the knots are touching each other. Pour the olive oil/garlic mixture over the knots and sprinkle each knot with a pinch of sea salt. Put in oven. Bake for approximately 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Best served warm, but still good when at room temperature. Can serve with a warm tomato sauce for dipping.
- Servings : 15
- Recipe Type : Side Dish