Spaghetti with Shrimp, Olive Oil, Garlic and Chili Flakes
- 7 ounces whole grain spaghetti
- 3 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tsp of chili pepper flakes
- 4 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 8 oz cooked prawns
- 2 large tomatoes, with the skin removed and diced
- 1⁄2 tsp freshly-ground black pepper
- Handful of baby spinach leaves
- Freshly grated Parmesan
- Cook spaghetti according to the directions on the package, until it is al dente.
- Strain spaghetti and return to the saucepan over a low heat.
- Add the minced garlic, chili pepper flakes, olive oil, prawns, tomatoes, salt, and pepper, and mix together well. Place in a serving dish and scatter over the spinach and Parmesan cheese. Serve warm in bowls!