Zucchini Pesto Pizza Bites
Published on November 30, 2016 | By Flavor Of Life |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large zucchini (washed and sliced)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup pesto
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (grated
- Brush the zucchini slices with the extra virgin olive oil on both sides. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lay out on a baking sheet and broil until tender, about 2 minutes per side.
- Remove from the heat.
- Top each “pizza” slice with the pesto and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Place back under the broiler to melt the cheese, about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve on a large platter and swirl with more extra virgin olive oil.
- Servings : 12
- Recipe Type : Appetizer